Thursday, September 3, 2009

Penguins

Penguins and Their Abilities- by Harper Lawson and Ava Baird
Penguins live in Antarctica. It has to be cold for penguins to live.
Penguins do not fly. Penguins swim with their flat wings,
stiff tail, and webbed feet. Penguins waddle on ice and snow.
Penguins flop down and slide into the water.
Penguins jump into the water when they do not have a chute.
There are many different types of penguins. The biggest is the emperor. They can grow as
as tall as a child who is six.


Note from Jordan: Sentences by Students. We are working really hard on remembering capitals, periods, spaces between letters, and excellent handwriting. As I typed them in I only corrected the direction of some letters (as it is hard to type backward letters).

Cicadas, Space, and Gardens- by Ava Baird
I hear cicadas singing. I see 2 gardens. I Went to space.

Green Trees Up- A poem by Lincoln
I see trees, green trees? I climb up the tree. Trees. Trees trees trees!

Playdate- by Elijah
Elijah and Ava had a playdate.

Prairie Hill - by McKayla
I see the wind blow in the trees and the kids wrok in the garden. the bran with the horses is here at Prairie hill. One day on my birthday, Alexi and Kallyn and Me went to the Omaha Zoo and saw the whole zoo.

Lincoln and the Cat- by Cameryn
Lincoln and the cat run to the ice cream truck.

The Cat With The Pizza- by Finn
The cat was hunGry The cat saw a pizza. The cat ate the pizza and a mouse was wathing The mouse got mad The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment